last updated: November 27, 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies can either be a session cookie or a persistent cookie. Session cookies are deleted from user device when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies will remain stored on user device until deleted or until they expire.
3. Types of cookies we use:
Essential/strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary for the service to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, logging in or filling in forms. It also includes what is required to comply with any other legislation.
Performance and Functionality: These are used to produce data to help us improve our site and measure how well new features or functionalities perform. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to monitor the performance of our services.
Targeting cookies: These cookies may be used to deliver targeted advertisements and to build a profile of your interests.
4. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics and deliver advertisements about Teya and so on, these include but are not limited to Google Analytics and LinkedIn.
We may also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. However, we will only do this if we have your consent. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent.
5. How can you manage cookies?
Removing cookies from your device:
- You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited.
- Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g., saved login details, site preference).
Managing site-specific cookies:
- For more detailed control over site-specific cookies, check the privacy and cookie settings in your preferred browser.
- You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page. And some services and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g., profile logging -in). Further information on how to do this of Android and iOS devices can be found here.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org or for further information regarding your online choices, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.